Racer registration is now open!
The Greater Ohio Area SuperKids Classic, Inc. race is a soap box derby style race for children with disabilities.
2019 Race Information:
- Click here to download the registration packet.
- Click here for directions and access to Derby Downs.
- For questions, please contact registration chairperson, Jenn Sakeagak.
- Click here to learn more about Co-Pilots.
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 on race day
- Must have a disability that would prevent them from participating in the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Must be cooperative when being loaded into the car and able to fit safely and comfortably with the co-pilot
- Must not weigh more than 185lbs.
2019 Important Dates
|April 1||Racer application deadline|
|April 30||Racer physician forms deadline|
|May 20||Race Practice Day|
|June 1||Race Day|
|June 2||Family and Volunteer Picnic|
For more information on volunteering for Practice Day, Race Day and other events throughout the year please contact us.