We hosted our 2019 race on June 1st. To join our mailing list for 2020 registration, click here.
The Greater Ohio Area SuperKids Classic, Inc. race is a soap box derby style race for children with disabilities.
General Race Information:
- Click here for directions and access to Derby Downs.
- For questions, please contact registration chairperson, Jenn Sakeagak.
- Click here to learn more about Co-Pilots.
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 on race day
- Must have a disability that would prevent them from participating in the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Must be cooperative when being loaded into the car and able to fit safely and comfortably with the co-pilot
- Must not weigh more than 185lbs.
2020 Important Dates
|April 1||Racer application deadline|
|April 30||Racer physician forms deadline|
|May 18||Race Practice Day|
|May 30||Race Day|
|May 31||Family and Volunteer Picnic|
For more information on volunteering for Practice Day, Race Day and other events throughout the year please contact us.