The Greater Ohio Area SuperKids Classic, Inc. race is a soap box derby style race for children with disabilities.
Our 2017 race took place on June 3rd, 2017. Race dates and deadlines for 2018 will be announced at the end of 2017. To be added to the registration email list for 2018, please contact registration chairperson, Jenn Sakeagak.
Click here to learn more about Co-Pilots.
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 on race day
- Must have a disability that would prevent them from participating in the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Must be cooperative when being loaded into the car and able to fit safely and comfortably with the co-pilot
- Must not weigh more than 185lbs.
2017 Race Event Dates:
- Family and Volunteer Picnic: June 4, 2017@ Greater Akron Motorcycle Club
- Banquet: June 14, 2017 @ Guy’s Party Center
For more information on volunteering for Practice Day, Race Day and other events throughout the year please contact us.