The Greater Ohio Area SuperKids Classic, Inc. race is a soap box derby style race for children with disabilities.
RACER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – DEADLINE: APRIL 1st
General Race Information:
- Download racer registration forms.
- Race day and practice day are held at Derby Downs. 789 Derby Downs Drive. Get directions.
- For questions, please contact registration chairperson, Jenn Sakeagak.
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 on race day
- Must have a disability that would prevent them from participating in the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Must be cooperative when being loaded into the car and able to fit safely and comfortably with the co-pilot
- Must not weigh more than 185 lbs.
2020 Important Dates
|April 1||Racer application deadline|
|April 30||Racer physician forms deadline|
|May 18||Race Practice Day|
|May 30||Race Day|
|May 31||Family and Volunteer Picnic|