The Greater Ohio Area SuperKids Classic, Inc. race is a soap box derby style race for children with disabilities.
2018 Racer registration is closed. Click here for Practice and Race Day information and rules. For directions and access to Derby Downs, click here.
For questions, please contact registration chairperson, Jenn Sakeagak.
Click here to learn more about Co-Pilots.
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18 on race day
- Must have a disability that would prevent them from participating in the All-American Soap Box Derby
- Must be cooperative when being loaded into the car and able to fit safely and comfortably with the co-pilot
- Must not weigh more than 185lbs.
2019 Race Events (Dates TBA, events page for details)
- Racer Registration opens: February 2019
- Racer application deadline: April 1st
- Racer physician forms deadline: April 30th
- Race Practice Day: May 2019
- Race Day: June 2019
- Family and Volunteer Picnic: June 2019
- Banquet: June 2019
For more information on volunteering for Practice Day, Race Day and other events throughout the year please contact us.